Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Class Related Response

This week in English class we are working on a essay about Midsummer Night's Dream. We have to write about gender roles and Shakespeare's views on them. I think that's what we have to write about. I lost the prompt, I have to ask for another one. I'm really behind on this essay. We were supposed to have the outline on Monday, and I didn't do it. We were supposed to do two body paragraphs by Wednesday and I didn't do it. The first draft is due tomorrow and I'm behind. But its alright, I'll get it done. Also in class, we talked about the different type of gender roles and stereotypes. I remember hearing that someone hated when people call women females. She said if you call a woman a female you're calling her a person with a vagina not who she actually is. We talked about a lot of female stuff. It felt like anatomy class again. That's what happened in English. 

1 comment:

  1. I guess it's good to know what happened from your perspective, but what do you think about all of this stuff?

    ReplyDelete