Thursday, May 21, 2015

Free Write Harlem Hospital

I forgot what day it was. But one day for community service we went to Harlem Hospital to learn about sex. Everyone went because they wanted the hours that they need to graduate. I honestly though I was going to learn some freaky stuff and teach us how to hit the right spots and stuff but I was disappointed. The only thing that they taught us was how to put condoms on. But who doesn't know how to do that. You can just look at the thing and figure it out yourself. Anyways the first thing we did was play jeopardy. The host split the room in half to make two teams. But this was so horrible because the host did not speak loud enough for everyone to hear the question. And to answer the question, we had to raise our hands but the host was reading and looking to only one side of the room. One time I raised my hand to answer and I was no doubt the first one. But she chose the other team because she was looking over there. And they won movie tickets for winning the game. That was bs. Then they had these dumb scenarios where we just watched people run around the room. It was a waste of time. I didn't learn a damn thing, I was bored, and it was hot. I got my hours though so its cool..

2 comments:

  1. I thought the "A Baby Can Wait" program was interesting and funny. Especially after MY TEAM won the movie tickets, but I gotta say your team played a good game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, why did you choose to write about it?

    ReplyDelete