Thursday, April 23, 2015

Class Related Response

We may never see WT again. That really sucks. Yesterday for english class, we went on  a trip to BAM. It was  a good experience and it was fun to see other schools perform Shakespeare. And it was really cool to see our school perform. I know it takes a lot of courage to perform in front of people so I am really proud of my classmates for doing that. Anyways the trip yesterday was enjoyable. I like the pizza and apple juice they gave us because it was free and it was pretty good. I don't know why people were complaining about the pizza, how ungrateful can you possible be? I also liked the last game of yosemite we played. I came in 2nd which was really frustrating since it was the last time. There was too much pressure... I couldn't focus. Finally, I liked watching the performances from other schools not because it was Shakespeare but because they were confident enough to perform in front of people. I enjoy watching people take risks or something like that. Overall it was a great experience and a great opportunity we were all given. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the trip was such a fun experience for you!

    ReplyDelete