Thursday, March 12, 2015

Five Guys

Five Guys Burger and Fries is a great fast food restaurant that obviously sells burgers and fries. A lot of people say that this restaurant has the best burgers ever. In my opinion, all of there food is pretty good. But, I can't really tell the difference between burgers. Anyways, the burgers at this restaurant are way too expensive. Its like 8 dollars just for a cheeseburger. Honestly its not worth the 8 dollars. It fills me up, and its really good, but i always regret spending my money there after I eat. Anyways, when they give you fries, they give you them in a cup. I use that cup to get a beverage since the food is so expensive. A cheeseburger with fries is like 13 dollars. Imagine if I got the whole meal. You have to get medium fries though, so the lid can fit on the cup nicely. I did this yesterday. But I had too much fries so I saved them. When I went home my dog smelled them and jumped on the bag i saved them in. I didn't want the fries anymore after that. There were a lot of fries left. My dog is feeling better by the way. Ms.Hegeman told me to give an update of my dog. So there it is.. 

8 comments:

  1. Im glad your dog is getting better and I hope you and the dog are starting to be friendly to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever ate at any other burger spots ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never ate at Five Guys but hope to some day. Those prices are too expensive for my taste tho. Glad to hear your dog is doing better. I was afraid he might die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your story of your small hatred of the restaurants prices hilarious. But Im glad to see your dog seems more energized, she only did that cause she loves you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear your dog is feeling better. And I agree five guys is expensive i feel like that's a once in a while meal to get unless you got the money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot stop laughing because I can imagine you writing this in your drone voice. You sound like a typical guy who wants to enjoy the pleasures of life without ever paying for it. Anyways, thanks for that review on Five Guys because I never ate there. You try Shake Shack they are probably less expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted to try five guys but they cook there food in peanut oil, which i'm allergic to. You should try shake shack on 124 nd lenox. Its a little cheaper and may even taste a little bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad your dog enjoyed the fries and is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete