Thursday, February 26, 2015

Class Stuff

I recently just started to take statistics with Mr.Rich. At first, I thought this class was going to be difficult. It turns out that it is extremely easy. We spend the whole class on the Do Now which can be done in like 30 seconds. I love his class. I like the fact that he's chill. He's not strict. People talk in his class a lot and I can also sleep in his class. Since the class is 1st period, it gives me time to rest, and it's easy so I can still get my work done. Today in Tomlin's class, Mr.Washington fell off a chair. It was so hilarious. He was leaning back and somehow fell forward. It was so hard for him to get up too. I love this guy, he is too funny. In Forensics, we have to draw a piece of cotton from the view of a microscope. It's just a bunch of lines so that was pretty easy. In Mr.Washington's class, we watched the movie "Higher Learning". It's a good movie but I don't really like the acting or the story line. I'm grateful that we're watching a movie in class though. In English class, we cursed each other out in Shakespeare's language. I didn't participate in the activity because I had no idea what I was saying. However, it's different from writing notes and stuff, so it was cool. And that's the last class I have... so yeah. 

2 comments:

  1. Choose one class, and explain in depth what is going on in that class. This is not supposed to be a survey of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. During Ms.Hegeman class although you did not participate in the activity, sometimes you just have to take a risk you never know what you will learn.

    ReplyDelete